I am never really in the mood to draw, because it's hard for me and i hate doing things that are hard. but once i get going i always find it kind of rewarding, despite the fact that it's frustrating to see something so clearly in my head and then have my hand screw it up so badly. But, once i get done i am always glad i took the time and made myself do it.
So anyway here are two of the graphics i did last night, i am having them made into screens. My plan is to make and print more solid colored bags with them and also possibly some throw pillows.
little crane friend:

and power lines, yay!
I love the new graphics and the idea of pillows.
ReplyDeleteYou have so much talent you will do well on Etsy.
Thanks to your inspiration, I started a blog, "MistyBeachFog"
I am excited to see what you do next!