...Sometimes you buy retarded old man pants 'cause you LOVE them, and then sometimes you tailor them 'cause you are not an old man, and then sometimes you get used to the fact that Amaris might not EVER let you live this down.
i may actually, when the feeling of owning something you have coveted for months wears off.....cause they kinda hurt my feet....but they are SO beautiful!
One should always get used to inexorable facts.
ReplyDeletep.s. I hate that you make these look good.
ReplyDeletep.s.#2 I will never support high-waisted pants.
ReplyDeleteHA! YES! slowly you will start to break down.......mwaHaHaHa
ReplyDeletep.s.#3 I have several pairs of old-man thrift store pants you need to tailor to fit ME.
ReplyDeleteOnly if you give me those shoes.
ReplyDeletei may actually, when the feeling of owning something you have coveted for months wears off.....cause they kinda hurt my feet....but they are SO beautiful!
ReplyDeletemy feet are bigger than amaris'. so you should give them to ME.
ReplyDeleteyou're real pretty.